Holding events on in March is always a gamble with the weather. We have cancelled Gainsborough due to the played next week. With constant rain for the last 48 hours alone, the courses are closed.
As far as sponsorship goes, we are still working to securing title sponsorship. As you can imagine this is not a quick process but necessary to provide an exciting and stable tour for the future. We will keep you posted.
If you have any questions, feedback or ideas, please contact us